Cycling Related Video's

Loading...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Feetz your eyes on this one


Feetz in Holland produce this trike which is sold from Leeds, UK by Cyclesense. I came across it by accident when I wanted to buy a novelty bell for my bike and having concluded the internet order I was returned to their main page which featured this. With a wicker basket as pictured the Feetz costs £1350 or it can be had with an aluminium toolbox for £1100. Delivery in the UK adds another £30
The feetz has 5 gears and weighs in at 28Kg and it's aluminium frame is covered by a 5 year warranty. Other components have a 1 year warranty. Though the Feetz website is all in Dutch there are some interesting videos there and Cyclesense offer a try before you buy facility.
Cycle sense also have the miyata chela mono-wheel trailer (below). According to their website " This is Koga's unique bike trailer. With built in features including an integrated folding chair and table, a telescopic stand for use with a camera,lamp , safety flag etc. and a day pack with solar cells to charge a GPS unit or a mobile phone.
Travel kit can be stored in separate integrated compartments. The alloy chassis has suspension and offers smooth riding characteristics. It also adapts into a luggage trolley with ease." The Chela weighs 12.6Kg with a payload of 30Kg and offers a volume of 78 Litres. Only downside is the whopping £549 price tag on top of which there is a £10 delivery charge.

And in case you're wondering, I always like one silly thing on my bike, and since wife Suzie had bought me a new (well to me anyway) Claude Butler for Christmas I needed a daft something for it. Cyclesense are sending me this burger bell.

No comments:

Google