Cycling Related Video's

Loading...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stop me and buy one.


Business on wheels is a Worthing UK based company who produce a range of eye catching commercial tricycles. It was ironic that I was getting worried that I had finally found all the commercial bikes, trikes and trailers available in the UK and would have nothing further to add to the 'blog. Then I found Business on wheels advertising via google adwords on my own site!
While the company produce trikes for the vending of ice cream which are covered by other manufacturers they also produce trikes for selling fish or flowers and can custom build, I was particularly taken by this version for street traders as I have never seen anything similar.
In common with BoW's other versions the trike has a 24 inch rear whee, 20 inch front wheels and drum brakes on all three. There is also a parking brake and the gearing is Shimano's ubiquitous 3 speed hub. Price for this model is £2595 plus VAT though the website has an offer price of £1695 plus VAT. Delivery in the UK is £150.
The Business on Wheels website has a lot of useful information both on the products and on street trading regulations. Though where I live in Norwich it's damn near impossible to get a licence as the council only allow a limited number of trading locations in the city.

No comments:

Google