Cycling Related Video's

Loading...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pret a manger en remorque.


This rather appalling little photo from my appalling camera phone is of the Pashley Euroload trailer as used by Pret a manger branches all around the UK for delivering food to offices and the like.
I snapped this one in St Stephens Street, Norwich.
Lee at Pashley had told me about these but this is the first I had seen. The trunk in which the food is carried appears to be a custom one and I particularly liked the "Toblerone" shaped advertising top which gives a dual role. The towing bike is also a Pashley. Although not the cheapest bikes, trikes and trailers, Pashley do have a reputation for building solid and reliable products. Most (if not all) Royal Mail bikes are from Pashley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Google